The Villainess Lives Again

haha i was so getting into it then i reached the last chapter, i'll have to come back a month later to see all the updates hopefully some will be here by then, thanks team! :) thanks for your hard work.

I really like this type of FL. But I find it a little difficult to know if she’s being kind or manipulative, and I think it’s done that way on purpose. Thanks for translating! And of course my quiet thanks to the author.

So i changed my rating to masterpiece...i love it when it's about a real woman intelligence👍👍👍

Thankyou for two persons who is answer my question about tia and her brother.
(I'm sorry I still don't know how to tag an acc ✌️)

Wow... Finally a Villainess of her own not because she stole some man but because she is who she is. SUCH A MASTER PIECE!

First, this has great basic and the main female character is not your ordinary main shoujo character. she thinks with her brain, not her heart. And sometimes she reminds me to nirvana on fire main character

second, tho there are two translators, it's doesn't matter, they are fine with it and I am certainly fine with it

third, for those who are saying this is bad because it is just another villainess story, why on earth would they read a story with 'villainess' on the title?? go read some other martial art webtoon or gory Japanese manga then, there won't be 'another villainess story'. just because it is not your preference, it doesn't mean it is bad. grow up please

you don't let any movie critics to review a dish or a chef to review a song

Double-page supporter
It's a completely different story to tell, but I wanted to see a version where the blood magic circle didn't send her back in time, but rather restored her limbs and tongue. I would have loved to read an epic war story with a hotly guilt-drenched romance between the heroic grand duke and the woman who stole his first love.

Though it's great as is, mind.

I hope she develops some expressions....and emotion. While I understand that the setting is having been in a hopeless, tortured situation, I would expect that having been given a second chance (and regaining limbs and proper speech) would have been a trigger for at least a scene of brief crying in appreciation. And expressions of resolve. Maybe it's the artsyle but instead of hardened resolve or stoicism she looks apathetic.

@Kiraidesu I was thinking the same! Would have been pretty interesting (and probably gritty) if it took the continued timeline route instead. Getting back up after seemingly beaten, then use that very intelligence that had served her brother to overthrow him. Romance as she supports the duke, probably from the shadows and the path regaining her expressions as she deals with what she has wrought, but also the gratitude for having a second chance by regaining the use of her limbs and silver tongue. Definitely would have made for a great story with a rollercoaster of emotion and action.

Damn...i feel like i need to write a rip off story now just to satisfy that imagination 😅

Welp...this royal family tree needs a good trimming. Someone call for madam guillotine...

This is a misleading title lol, thankfully the summary are goodly tantalizing.

Excellent premise and execution so far. Looking forward for more definitely!

Also, the MC is cute lol.

@toomanywords nah, i believe that the stoic face is vital part of her character, ever since she was a child she had to hide any emotion and could feel the harsh reality (even though, it was harshed than she expected), and habits die hard, the expresionless face isnt because of the torture but because of her upbringing, and she had given up much before loosing her limbs, if she had broken because of them the a cry would have been a necessity, but in this case, its just convenient.

also, she being so stoic faced will make her gap meo hit waaaay harder when it finally comes

Fed-Kun's army
I really like this villainess story. She is stoic, calculating, and intelligent. The story is not dragging or overindulgent, unlike many of these reincarnation webnovels. The author doesn't waste time trying to show us every little thing that goes on in the MC's mind, so the plot events are fresh and exciting. Thank you for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread