The Villainess Lives Again

i didn’t expect both leads to have much more history pre-time travel, this is really intriguing! Thanks so much for the uploads ^^

I'm impressed he managed to keep his jacket on just his shoulders while dancing (in the flashback?forward? memory.)

@Chocoreeto
You are correct that hidden buttons were a large part of it. In the cases of most jackets there were chain like enclosures that were decorative as well as functional to help secure the shoulder coat worn by most gentleman. However, I always found it annoying when they sweep it off in movies and such and swish it onto a girl. I've never seen a movie or a book address that there are securing bits lol. Drama trumps practicality lol. Le sigh

Ughhh I need more 😩😩 I bet he grabs her and turns it into a super romantic dip on the dance floor 😍😍

Omg thanks for the chapters! Please don’t collapse!!! Stay healthy !<3 Thanks for the hard work again

It’s really so sad that Tia can’t even bring herself to smile I hope we’ll see that smile in the future chapters🥺

Imma call it and say they met during the war effort. In some war torn city Leshia was helping people and that’s how they meet. This is inferred from all of my webtoons/ manhwa knowledge 🧐

Thank you soo much for givin us new chapters so quickly!
I hope Tia will smile and be happy soon, after her traumatizing last life, she deserves that atleasr T^T

Aggregator gang
It's manhwa like these that make sure I never get tired of shoujo isekai.
I am really really enjoying this one so far.
Yay for stoic , intelligent protagonists.

Also the weirdos bashing this clearly barely read it. Nothing wrong with cliches as long as they're used in an interesting way.
These same people will read the millionth shitty shounen and won't complain. Hypocrites.

@LaDeeDah this. Stereotypes are fun when used in fun or interesting ways. I'm not reading isekai shoujo for innovative writing, I'm reading it because of the stereotypes and type of setting. It's like a flavour of ice cream, it's a formula I like and it's nice to see the interesting varieties.

@LaDeeDah yeah I agree. Also, with how far we (as a civilization) have come now, it's kind of impossible to create a completely new story. Pretty much everything has been written somewhere sometime. Same with music, it's basically impossible to create a new melody that isn't inspired from another one.

I just cannot. His eyebrows bothers me a lot. He's handsome and somehow give me a vibe that could crack me up everytime I look at his eyebrows.
Edited : in some panels. His eyebrows in some panels😂😂

Oh. Thank you very very much for translating. Don't forget to care for your health and made some social distancing :')

Users who are viewing this thread