The Villainess Lives Again

Thanks for translating

I just wanted to say I'm very uncomfortable with Tia's tortured and mutilated body being used as the 'don't share' banner. To me, it's just not amusing. I've been hoping it would disappear with every update

Thank you for translating! Along with the story, I'm starting to enjoy the mini conversations occurring among the members of the translating group!

Thanks for the translation Haha, did you have fun with the step step step and .....
Or ? 😭😂
Thank you very much everybody, also wow I knew the mom was bad but to that extent, this is....yeah it's terribly disgusting!

Oh! Our dear to wants fan theories? Well then ...
me I think Leshia and the Duke were nothing more then probably childhood friends? Or just friendly with each other and nothing romantically involved. I also think she is the one who interfered with her spell knowing full well at what point her knowledge would be most useful to change the past for the future. She knows she is going to die young no matter what and that is why no real romance between her and the Duke, he might even know himself but is unable to help. Also this butler is going to get his job back after helping her destroy her own mother
But I could be way off on all of this ... ...

wonderful art + well-written plot + a calculative MC!
i'm impressed by how mc thinks so far, i hope she gets the love & ending she deserves.

thank you so much for the update!
Her mom sucks, she must really be cold-hearted to not even spare a smile to Tia's way :C even the mother of the Mc from the Villainess reverses the hourglass show some care.

Thanks again to this wonderful team of translators!

And her mother’s secret?
a shit ton of makeup, the blood of innocent people, good genes, and the fact that she is a psycho who makes and thinks everyone is uglier then her

Wow, I came to this comment section for spoilers not for Toxic by Britney Spears, minus the Britney.
OooOof.

Anyway, thank you translator for all your hard work! Also can anyone direct me to some spoilers for this series?

Users who are viewing this thread