The Villainess Lives Again

Mass updates?! 😲 Thank you so much for your hardworks sawateam and bell's scans 🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Great stuff. Glad that Tia shows off more of her villainess side compared to others in the same genre.

Omg today is like Christmas with all these updates on my favorite story! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!! This is the best story! I can’t wait until Tia realizes her own worth but... methinks it’s going to be a long long wait for that realization.

@sincross7723

In the first chapter or so this is explained.
Tia is younger than Lawrence because it is accepted to have an affair if it’s “paid for” so the Emperor paid her husband some kind of mine(sapphire, diamond? Idk) to have an affair with his wife. Lawrence was the result of the affair.
She then presumably had Tia with her actual husband which was, by her new standards, beneath her and Tia as a result was not seen as being worth much.

@theilikepie She's plotting to take revenge against those who wronged her in her previous life by taking Cedric's side since he was kind to her in her last moments.

She's still getting her hands dirty for someone's sake yes, but this time she gets the most out of it unlike before where she stays being a tool out of obligation and getting betrayed by her stepbrother.

Terrible. Every single character is so 1 dimensional it hurts to read. Story is recycled and cliche. Author seems to be unable to distinguish between edgy and cool. I mean this is an actual line said by the FL: "You shouldn't be praying to God but to the devil". Cringeeeee

If you want to read a story where the MC is an actual villainess then this is the webtoon to read.

Tia has killed many people in the past and now she ready to killed many more. This is scary! A pure villainess!

This story is what true villainess novels should be like. Tia didn't lose braincells after being reborn or meeting the ML., the ML isn't OP,nor did they fall in love at first sight. She's smart and stayed smart. She's cruel and stayed cruel because she needs to.

The romance is nicely sprinkled just in, but let's be honest, we've seen that kind of romance multiple times but this is the first time I'm reading something so politically intriguing. There's tension and the way the story advances is enough to keep you in the dark while explaining previous points. I really feel like those people are just pieces on a chessboard for her.

Maybe to some this is generic, but I can't fathom how they can think this is generic.
ML is flawed and not in the "Oh he had such a rough childhood now he's cold, perfect, and super OP" type
MC is flawed.
Antagonist is flawed.

ofc she'd say pray to the devil, tia didn't get transported back in time by god's grace & everything shes doing is the farthest thing from holy and pure lol! this is by far the most 3 dimensional cast of characters ive seen in a villainess type webtoon, down to the way the emotional manipulation and abuse are portrayed and how the characters act in response. plus, an actually honourable ml.

Fed-Kun's army
Morally grey Female Leads are the best man.
Just like The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass, our protagonist is legitimately villainous and we love her for it.

Dex-chan lover
@CitrusFruit314 btw, im curious about the "Story is recycled and cliche" you have something similar but better ? and for 1 dimensional you mean for all characters or except FL ? i'm aware that Cedric is righteous but didnt the story say that he's like that due how political drive him out to the battelfield ?

Thank you for the masschapreleased sawateam, hope you guys always stay healthy, safe and sound. Sorry for my non'esense english ;D

What amazes me is the number of people who seem to strongly dislike this series who have invested a decent amount of time to read it up until this point and to then go out of their way to post a comment about it.
I think Tia is doing the dirty job she did before but for the right reasons this time. She saw what happened to the masses when she was solely supporting Lawrence, and was not able to realize until too late that her actions did not benefit the country, rather it led it to ruin. She was willing to sacrifice herself to correct this mistake (granted not much of a life with no limbs or tongue) and for some reason did not die during the spell.
It’s clear that from the moment she realized she survived that she counted her life as already having been spent. She has since devoted herself to taking the steps Cedric could not take and is getting her hands dirty for the benefit of the country, knowing that everything depends on Cedric becoming Emperor.

Users who are viewing this thread