The Villainess Lives Again

Dex-chan lover
How to describe this series:
CzrEhcY.png

This is really fucking great but like any great chess game I think it could be even better if they gave perspectives on more than just one character. Tho with the limited format of webtoons or manhwa I don't know if that's possible without sacrificing the nice pace with which this story is moving at. But it may also just be that adding other perspectives could ruin the story by bloating it with characters. Idk I just feel like there could be so much more to this world and we are really only just scratching the surface with Tia. Either way this is easily one of the best villainous stories and manhwas.

Group Leader
Omg, it’s 10/10....
I was expecting a completely another type of history.. it’s suprissed me in a good way.
I can’t wait to see what she is doing next!

this has no business being this good!!!! AAAA go Tia!!! thank you for all your hard work as well, amazing trans team!!!!!

AAARGGHHH SHIZZ!!! WHY DID IT HAVE TO STOP THEREEE? I WAS GETTING SO EXCITED FOR REVENGE... 😤🤪😍

When I started reading this, I expected it to be similar to other villainess trope webtoons and just enjoy the same vibe as any other ones. BUT, after reading the chapters, I can believe that this is a hidden gem and the actual story line is actually well thought out. The way the female lead and male lead interacts certainly is cute but at the same time, the female lead is actually mobilizing the whole story. I love some romance but I prefer more development in mystery and tinge of suspense and this webtoon did not disappoint! Truly, read it and if you didn’t like it at first but thinking to still continue, do it bc it gets interesting by around the 10th chapters or so! 💜

For the scanlation group, thank you so much for your hardwork!

I was so surprised by how good the webtoon is!! At first, I really thought I was getting into something more classical (which I don't dislike either). But now... I'm just mind-blown, it is so good, interesting, kinda realistic. The FL has a gray moral compass before and after her reincarnation (which is normal!! She stays herself but she has just learned through her previous life some lessons) she is cruel and smart and just ahhhhhhh I love the manhwa.

Hoooo the plot like my gravy, it thickens....

Thank you for releasing the chapter, and also for providing info on the politics 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Thanks for translation so far, but it's a pain to check so many scan group websites. Whenever a group does this, i always end up forgetting a comic even existed. Just can't check every group's site everyday...

I’m sad that this will be dropped, but happy for the author. Thanks for all the translations so far! <3

Users who are viewing this thread