The Villainess Lives Again

Fed-Kun's army
Mediocre novel, wasted content. Sadly people like romance drama in shoujo :/
I wont spoil dont expect anything that good from the future events tho

I was enjoying reading it... but not enough I'm going to buy it or go through their gateway challenge, so I guess it ends at chapter 33.

Guys where can i find more of this. This is simply amazing. A guy from koushaku reijou no tashinami recommended this and i wanna read more. Help a bro who loves shoujou stories out

Also damn she is cold blooded. I love the chemistry with her and duke and i see a bright and bittersweet love story between them. But i dont think this will have a happy ending but i still wanna read it until it ends.

@redsox02
u can simply search the theme villainess, reincarnation, time travel or s=adaptation to find many mangas like those tho many of them are still ongoing and etc, I hope it was helpful I'm not writing down a list since there's a variety.

This series is not dropped. Read their announcements at the end of the last posted chapter (33) and you’ll see they made the decision not to post future chapters on Mangadex. Instead, you’ll have to find chapters on their website directly. Also join their discord.

so this is where Mielle reincarnated. I hope she learned her lesson from her existence in another story hahaha

I saw that cover with the child and I’m like, YESSSIR!
I never really see manhwas or Korean covers with them foreshadowing a bright and happy future (or much less a child) so-

@Pringless
url

If that’s not their child, then I must be heavily mistaken

Manhwas generally have good art, but the art of this manhwa is sooo much better than the typical, the colors are so nice. And the plot is also very interesting so far! Will definitely recommend.

sawateam cringe, first they require us to read only on their site, now they need you to be both on their site AND their discord and "verify" it by having their cookies in your browser

someone should steal their shit not cool not cool at all

I'm glad the official kakaopage on my country already reach chapter 40 for this manhwa ._. I hope there's another scans group who will pick up this series

Users who are viewing this thread