The Villainess Lives Again

I apologise for not noticing it being licensed, I've just grown accustomed to "Groups leaving Mangadex for whatever reasons"

Fed-Kun's army
is great and it sucks that it got licensed
I really wanted to see the wedding at least

Sawateam is still translating this in their website. It's now in ch 41. But if you can, please buy chapters in Tappytoon to support the author and artist :)

This was neat but I really, REALLY can't be arsed to jump through a million hoops for each chapter.

Hopefully when it's finished someone mass uploads it somewhere.

Guys, where can I read it? The raws are up to 51...huhuhuhuhum.the series is SUPERB...I want more..

Dex-chan lover
@Elifa the og translators (sawateam) have up to ch 45 on their site, but you have to jump through some hoops to access it (I guess they are trying to not get hit with an DMCA)

@Giangiotto I was a bit hesitant to try after reading your comments, but there aren't a lot of hoops to get the chapter, I just had to access the link to their website through discord server, verify im from discord and then I could press the chapter number and read it right away, not that much links to press.

Sawateam has chapter 43
you need to join their disc to go to their website https://discord.com/channels/558280453824446474/561136239386820638

Go to Sawateam.info if you wanna read the rest of it. They also have "The Justice of Villainous woman" properly translated unlike the translations you can find on other sites by scan snipers.

You just have to log into discord on your browser and join their group by direct messaging one of the admins (whose friend codes can be found on their website's instructions page). Its pretty easy, although i had to create a discord account to do it, but you only have to do it the first time, so its pretty worth the effort.

read in sawateam website for advance chapter

they move the upload from mangadex to sawateam only

thank you very much for continuing to upload and updating this series. it means a lot. love you scanlators and thank you for doing your best! 💖

Thanks for picking this up.
I'm not going to join some sUpEr SeKrIt KlUb just to read this.

This is one of two villainess manhwa that I'm enjoy reading

Not all villainess are shoujo romance overdose,,, some have spicy but no too overdramatic story, like this one right here

Users who are viewing this thread