The Villainess Lives Again

can someone help me out here....is that here real mom who is her real dad whats going on lol

I wonder if they are many of us but i love this kind of manga as a man. I wonder how much it come from loving Victorian look with girl with long hair and pretty face and normal body and big dress.

Only at the beginning but I like how she was a real piece of shit, I dislike how so much of these story have the girl be completly innocent and fucked over before her reincarnation.

Fed-Kun's army
Sawateam has this at their website up to chapter 50 (as of today) and is still being actively updated.

Fed-Kun's army
That involves going through Discord and stuff and I'm just not interested in the extra steps. I'll wait for Unlimited to do theirs.

Group Leader
@Debrandir the translation of ch35 and ch36 was stolen/copied from sawateam, and stealing translations is against MD's rules.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@Nutzlos @Debrandir Specifically, taking an already translated release and retypesetting the exact same script onto it, keeping the exact same text in multiple cases, isn't allowed.

Sawateam is actually fine with other groups picking this and posting it here but stealing chapters is not right.

So is this still getting posted here or not?
I'm not going through a bloody discord for chapters, this kind of crap is why we need aggregators.

@Giangiotto Unless another group comes and picks this up, this is very unlikely.

Official releases have caught up to mangadex and the other group is far ahead. It's not impossible, but I doubt someone else wants to work on this, excluding MTLers.

Users who are viewing this thread