The Villainess' Maker - Ch. 10

That hand you highlighted looks perfect position for something else too....

holding a wad of cash for meee

Somehow, Killian exhudes a different feel from most ML in these rofan stories. Maybe because his attitude/personality doesn't revolve around MC (and vice versa), so it is more alluring.

... Weirdly touchy... And shes suoer casual about things 😂 people from modern times really liberated in different levels.

Group Leader
Boy this girl is a real pill.

But thinking about the mary sues that popped up in the internet during My Immortal days I am not surprised at all

Group Leader
It's understandable that since she's been loved and protected her whole life, the OgFL expects to be rescued, but that's an exaggeration. I agree with Killian.
Thanks for the upload and I love the new title! 🤩

I really love how they are slowly and quite naturally/normaly becoming closer insted of imediatly falling in love/something happens they suddenly fall in love and start to act completely different form before.

that nickname(weed) or just a mockery.... pls. let it be just mockery thingy, HAHAHAH.... i dowant our killian to be interested in any sort to that lily 🙄

Oh it's really the life of typical female protagonist when writer let every men love her and help always arrive when she's in trouble. Charlotte seems to know it well and just went outside without the care of dangerous at all which sounds reckless and too naive for a girl.

Without any context, "it's cute" followed by "weed" gets even funnier 🤣🤣🤣

I find it hilarious that the author is trying to write someone who knows historical garb but thinks chemise a la teine doesnt require stays😅

Why did Killain mumbling “weed” in the last panel make me imagine he’s recalling some high times

Users who are viewing this thread