The Villainess' Maker - Ch. 10

YES! LOVE THIS! I always hated such naive, crybaby characters who get everything they desire. Killian, I love you.

yes degrade me more daddy

i was never like this before
killian makes me feel some sort of way and i genuinely blush whenever he badmouths someone??

what's wrong with me??

They’re so touchy feely 😌

Anyways, this Charlotte seems like an annoying character. She depends on her luck too much. 😏 like getting rescued even when she does dumb stuff is a given

Killian can call my weed anytime. But not a weed that you pull out without second thoght. I would rather be the weed that makes you high hehehe

Charlotte is used to have a life which everyone loves her! Ha! How dare she! We people dont have a life like that and she says "this day is abnormal" or something like that... ever since she was born?! Dont make me laugh! As I thought i dont like a character whis is used to have a life of being loved and so innocent... she depends on the people around her! She say "if i am in danger, people will come save me" as if and another one it's like "everywhere i go, people loves me" something like that! This is super ridiculous! Im just annoyed that the fact that she is used to have a life like that and she is so innocent, cry if she is in danger, used to have a life that she wanted, and a person who doesnt even know how to protect herself! Hahahahahah, now i realize my username is charlotte but that's because of my favorite manga named "charlotte has five disciples" not this one so dont laugh at me... when i posted this comment I noticed that my name here is charlotte hahahaha then I immidiately edit this comment to explain why
Anyways you know my point right!?

I loved the part when Ayla asked why did charlotte is different
How that girl who always cry can have everything

I quite dislike the plot where new girl came, get close to the engaged prince
And then the so called fiance of the prince is then called the villainess
Well, in this world, the new girl will be called the third party you know 🙄

ngl tho. Charlotte is a mary sue but at least she knows and is aware of how to get her way lol

Double-page supporter
Lol so the MC was the type of writer to self-insert into Mary Sues

I don't actually think Charlotte is too annoying, if anything she's symbolic of what the MC used to want from life, and for someone who lived as a Mary Sue for all her life she's surprisingly not that conceited.

Something about Charlotte really pissed me off and rubbed me the wrong away... I’m not sure what exactly

she has like that heroine reincarnated vibe that she wants to steal everything and succeeds in doing so i dont like this

but im staying for ms villainess and villain here

Users who are viewing this thread