The Villainess' Maker - Ch. 13

Aggregator gang
must be quite hard to let go of him for a sec and be alone in that mass of unknown people with their gazes looking down on you.... yep, even for just a moment.

Aggregator gang
as an introvert i agree with the guy below but i think normal people would be pressured to

@NotLazy | @camlakorns,

Yes. I wonder how she's still able to stand still and stay sane from all those gazes and mocks they're throwing at her considering she is an average person who's not used to it at all unlike the previous owner of her body. I probably would've been so embarrassed if I were in her situation. I cant even imagine standing there.

Dex-chan lover
The combination of the piercings and the tattoo on Kilian is just *chef's kiss* 😘

These dresses are so pretty! I do wish Manhwa artists / authors would learn more about corsets though. They were hardly the bane upon woman that these series make them out to be. If anyone is interested in learning more about historic dresses, look up Bernadette Banner on YouTube.

Dex-chan lover
Not many times do you see an actually good dress so beautiful, kind of like in Reverse Hourglass.

Charlotte's dress was so pretty in comparison to our main character's...until this ball. She looks the perfect villainess. I'm so happy the outfits have improved.

Killian looks excellent as always.

I didn't think that grand wizard whatever would recognize Killian lmao.

Guess he's not the grand wizard for nothing. 🤔🤷‍♀️😅😂

ALSO, WAIT.. Is Killian's name Callum and he's a king from another kingdom? Cause like, wow. 😯

@Lexina

"i wont kill him"...😂 man to have that much confidence

LOLOLOL It's a funny kind of confidence lol. And with enough ability to back it up.

I mean, some people are really uncomfortable with tight fitting clothing in general, like how some people are also the opposite and like the feeling of clothing "hugging" them so I feel its all down to preference anyway.

Group Leader
Anyone heard the voice of Killian as Lucifer (since they said the same thing about desires)?

Aggregator gang
This manhwa is making me take notice of hands way too much. Such nice hands...

Fed-Kun's army
artist is really giving killian too much power over me, giving this mf a tattoo and piercings is dangerous

Users who are viewing this thread