The Villainess' Maker - Ch. 17

Fed-Kun's army
@nobile Not just the utensils, looking at the cookware too in most of these webtoons. I've seen some where they outright just have random korean cookware in the background of these victorian or earlier era british/european kitchens lmao. It's always a treat.

Group Leader
WHY IS THE CROWN PRINCE WHO IS SUPPOSEDLY rAdIaNt SO UNDENIABLY PLAIN-LOOKING COMPARED TO KILLIAN. Like the crown prince and Charlotte SEEMS LIKE THEY'RE FUCKING TWINS.

Fed-Kun's army
@nikonekonya great, now I'll get even more distracted by other stuff 😂

@Shamare14 YES! I always thought they made them look way too similar, they're both really meh with even the same shade of blonde

She litterally said "Grrr". Im so glad she's acting like what she's suppossed to be, a dog.

Btw, when he said "You're making me greedy." I just fell off my chair and ran out of tissues to wipe the blood on my nose-

Gosh, I never thought I'd see a female antagonistic as annoying as Rashta, but GD Charlotte makes me want bitch slap her.

My god Killian why are you so HOT?? Also begone Charlotte you have your simp prince

i love reading the staff corner, im definitely like the one going crazy over his earrings and tattoos lmao

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad the staff is going crazy over him too. He is way too hot.

Users who are viewing this thread