The Villainess' Maker - Ch. 17

Damn I love these wild-ass discord chats between the translators 😂, thank you for the translation!
I agree! Charlotte begone you 2-bit thot! She's literally so vapid and shallow, how is she the female lead?!

I am soooo tired of blonde/silver haired leads with green or blue eyes. So many of the “beautiful people” in nearly every single romance I’ve read—especially if they aren’t set in the present day—has a love interest that looks like this. And they describe them the same way every damn time. It’s genuinely frustrating.

On the upside, the story is entertaining and she realizes that her writing was ridiculous. And the irritated look on the princes face is hilarious.

am i the only one who's bothered by the way the MC holds her wine glass? especially in the 'wow so pretty' comparison panel. she's not even using her thumb for support. it looks like the wine is going to spill all over her.

oooh and the 'other MC', blonde original heroine is showing some disturbing tendencies. ...that 'claim' on the prince, the admirers and dress was more villainous than the main villainess herself.

and, lol, is mr. designer staring at the villainess instead of the heroine? haha, that will hurt the 'blue eyed angel' worse than anything :D

Oh...so the OG FL is a two-faced thicc bitch. She was so sure that everything WILL and MUST go her way because it was so her whole life. I can't feel any guilt anymore for hating her.😀

Anyway, is Poulan looking at AYLA or only at the DRESS??? Like he was simply amazed at how it turned out. But one thing's sure, that bitch will get shocked and mad hard. Kekeke~ Waiting to see her dumbfounded face...

By the way, thank you for the chapter!🤗

SGR

Double-page supporter
The plot may be full of standard tropes played straight, but the artist gives his all in those flirt panels. Haven't seen anything this good till now.

i love how chaotic everyone reacts at killian in the end of the chapter, but ngl, same

Dex-chan lover
The designer is gazing at a better dress and a more beautiful person.

Also, who was she expecting to look her way... Killian or Mc?
If it was Killian, from an outside perspective, I see no reason why he would care.
Especially if he killed her a weed.;

The Heroine is definitely spoiled.

I'm gonna call it, Poulan isn't looking at Ayla nope, he's looking at Killian! And his modern loose bad boy esthetic.

Fed-Kun's army
That tattoo is gorgeous, I stare at it for far too long every time it appears lol

@misto713 something to ruin manhwa reading EVERY TIME: look at how they hold utensils when they eat 😂 I don't know if it's how Koreans usually hold them, or most artists simply think you hold a fork and knife the same way you hold a painting brush... But with so many manhwas that show people as they eat, it's something that gets me out of the story and just wonder how people would actually eat that way 😅

Users who are viewing this thread