The Villainess' Maker - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

So he was a bad father, and the last chapter had people praising him as the best dad. XD

It goes to show that depending on how the story structures the "tyrant/bad father" trope, you will praise the father for being nice to their neglected child (like "Who Made me a Princess"), or say that their efforts mean nothing and they should just go f*ck themselves (like "Actually, I was the Real One").

This is actually written really well. The base story, actions, and even names all match perfectly to a teenager writing a fantasy love story. The new plot MC and Ml are making by re-writing major events make for a good update and overhaul.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or is the flow of the story kinda confusing??
Many thanks

Oh damn father was a hot man (although he's still is) but it's a shame that he doesn't have a good personality. And the prince's name has a Mohammed??

Wow, I knew my simping for her dad's looks wasn't all for nothing. Just look at how he was in his younger days! Whew! 👀💦😂😂😂🤣👍

fmmAUJG.png

@unime I think so too. The premise is really interesting but the flow/execution is a little awkward. It's not as bad as chinese manhuas, but it's a little worse than the average korean manhwa.

did I dream or were the chapters re-uploaded again bc I've already read them ngl I srsly don't get it lmao
and thank you so much author and the tl team ❤️

Thank you speedycat (diahadelia123) for the big and quick release! <3

(Get your mind out of the gutter...)

Okay don't get me wrong, I love the Villainess ....but couldn't they have chosen a better dress color scheme for her??!! That green is ugly and the gold on her dress vs the "yellow" leaves on her head don't match. It's just--- they could've made her so pretty

Thanks so much for the mass release!!♡

Users who are viewing this thread