The Villainess' Maker

Gaah!!! Her Dad is so supportive, and Killian just wants those love pecks and love pats! I know stuff with Killian is gonna probably head south sooner or later for drama, but for now it's just so wholesome!!!

very happy that daddy supports her (and daddy is hot so) but I feel a bit off and sad that she had to discover his feelings this way.
I guess it's because I'm used to the ice-cold father-characters being misunderstood for 100+ chapters but even with that in mind I still feel bad that the she didn't find this out on her own and had to realize it like this.
If I think even deeper about it, it feels like some form of harassment or violation of feelings (on dad's part) that I think should have been something Ayla finds out on her own and keeps it to herself that her dad actually likes her.
In any case, we know dad is on her side yey!!

This is gonna sound convoluted but if the story of this webtoon was a sequel novel (as in like a whole ‘alternate universe - what if the villainess gets a love story too’ way) in the same world as this webtoon pre transportation (real world/modern day) where the og novel that she was transported in also existed, this would’ve totally been an R-rated 18+ novel with how much Killian likes to touch her.

Let’s take a moment to appreciate Killians earrings and eyebrow piercing pls! Yes? Good.
This man is SO HOT 🥵 🥵

Found one of the best DILFs here, I don’t think I could ever recover 😩😩😭😭✨✨💖💖

Aggregator gang
Story of someone who learns who to be more confident and less self-loathing. Literally the perfect self-insert.

Also the art is like GORGEOUS and I totally didn't get that from the cover.

Up until ch 10, I get the outline of the story but the dialogue is just outright confusing and scenes are jumpy with not-so-clear arc.

But given the high rating I'll see it through to latest chapter lol

Edit: well the story is getting more interesting & more witty by the end of ch 22, but I'll stand by my opinion that the conversational exchange between the characters are jumpy and could be conveyed better.

Plus i don't like seeing
the seemingly free-spirited hot dude killian just fall head over heels for the heroine out of nowhere with no explanation (yet).

So 7/10 for now.

Enjoying the story. Especially, since there is more character development. I also agree that the dialogue was confusing and choppy, but overall, it's rather entertaining. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread