The Villainess' Maker

Lmao I haven’t even started reading this yet and the comment section is hilarious

Almost Everyone: “I’m gay for her”

XDDDDDD i cant- i just cant lmaooo 😂😂😂😂😂

Lol one of the few villainess that’s truly act the part. And the butler/tutor is actually like Lucifer (the tv show). Just keep on reading, you’ll understand what I meant by that 😉

Anyway, i read somewhere, the ml
ml is killian

This is so good, I love the characters and the relationship between the two main couple!!
Also anyone else notice how every time the main characters are depicted in an "evil way" (for the lack of better words) the artist's skill level increases by a hundred? Love it

well the plot that drives the whole world reminds me very much of the one behind "raeliana" and while i would like to deduct a couple of stars for copy and paste i cant realy because while the foundation maybe the same the house on top might not be... its a bit early to tell since the direction of the story isnt set yet because the fl has yet to develop something resembling a personality, until now she was always someones slave, sure she sometimes shows streaks of an actual personality but a few streaks of light dont make for a dawn

which would also be a mayor point to criticize for me the fl has no own personality so far but that point will become mute when she develops onr
another would be that the sorcerer is a bit too amiable and not willfull enough for what he proclaims to believe in, instead it seems the fl charmed him at the first meeting into not hurting humans who he believes are inferior liveforms instead he settles for tormenting and humiliating them which is something you do to existences on your own level not to those you see as similar to animals

well there are also a few small things wrong with the continuity of events but nothing too laboured,
just for example: the first loop occurred because she didnt throw the book at the maids face so by that same logic how can that party ever conclude with the ml interfering in it and without the mc throwing a drink at the heroine?
i would rate it at 7, 7-8 if she develops a independent personality and nothing else crops up

edit if that party starts the second loop then add a star

Aggregator gang
This is a diamond

Man, Villainess Mahwa(s) are always so great. Hope villainess manga(s) are as great as this

Group Leader
MY QUEEN AYLA!!! KIDNAP ME TOO!!! STEP ON ME!!! I LOVE YOU!!! She’s my role model 😍

@reen112 IKR??? Like they're all so weak?? (I mean some aren't but like for mangas, they're rare), and when they are finally strong they're all so OP(BUT THAT'S ADDICTING FOR SOME REASON TOO-) They're either a level 99 OP villainess that got reincarnated or they're all fragile and can only wait for ML to save them. (Not complaining tho the MLs are so damn hot when they save them). If you haven't tried, I recommend searching with the tag "Villainess" and making the original language Korean. MOST OF THEM ARE JUST *chefs kiss*

THAT KIIISSSSSSS!!!!!!! OMG YESSSSSSSS! I can die happy now. Killian being all badass and sexy is just, chef's kiss 💋

OH MY GOSHHHDSAWERTYUHGF YES OMG IM LITERALLY SCREAMING

Update: my mom told me to shut up

Users who are viewing this thread