The Villainess' Maker

tbh i really like the ML. he's sinister and dangerous for sure but not outright evil or hotheaded like some "dangerous" MLs can be
also digging the somewhat sensual vibes

Power Uploader
As far as I understand, there will be no more chapters today? Thanks for the hard work! Hopefully the remaining chapters will come out tomorrow.

Power Uploader
@hypomanix, I think both characters are beautiful in their own way. And the drawing itself is very beautiful. The story is slightly different from that of ordinary isekai. Perhaps this manhwa will even become popular.

Kind of a letdown from the promo. Art is just passable, pacing - slow. Hope it gets better...

Anyway, thanks for translating all those chapters!

Why are there so many different teams uploading the same chapters at the same time?😵😵😵 (or are they all affiliated or something idk)

This do be kinda interesting doe, way different from the regular “I’m going to be a villainess” tropes which just ends up having the FL act good, FL here has a motivator in order to become that ‘villainess’, people have been saying how slow paced it is but I liked the pacing, there’s enough chapters for the set-up and to establish the characters and to get FL’s motive going, if it was shorter it could end up feeling rushed

@ScarletLycrois its a speedrun release, essentially its a time when any scans can release the chapter and the fastest with the highest quality wins to continue scanlating

The promo was super interesting, but this one is kinda a letdown? The pacing is super slow, dialogs are vague and jumpy, and it's got the vibe that it just... got put together. Might be a fun read if you'd turn off your brain though. Art is really nice.

Hoping to see this one pick up its pace later; it definitely has the potential for it

@thiylie wow I didnt speedrun release a thing, im out the loop for awhile. So how do they decides in the end, will they keep competing until the last chapters??

I like both translating groups. One is not overwhelmingly better than the other. I read them both side by side and each group has word choices that flow better than the other at opposite spots.

I am a little confused though. I follow both speedcat and Parody Scans and normally their word flow is a lot more consistent and polished. I hope it's just due to them popping these chapters out so quickly.

Regardless, thank you for bringing us this story!

I love her eyes, they are amazing. Also I think by chemise dress, she means a simple/sexy dress that a women in today's world would wear, unless she means a backless dress. I think she basically wants to dress flash or sexy.

Users who are viewing this thread