The Villainess' Maker

The alternate universe of kuroshitsuji..
But this one is a sorcerer..not a devil
At first i thought he might be a dark duke somewhere from the north but nope..
He's just a dark mage..lol
But living as a butler as side job is like..please atleast change the alias name..not sebastian too..urghh
Rudolf would be nice 🥲

Who in the world complained about the chapters up to 15 when no one's done anything since the initial rush?
They were perfectly good chapters, maybe not perfect but better than I can do.
Be they readers or translation groups or wtvr shame on them.

For real? What about the chapters to 15? Are you really so childish to complain about it?

did they delete the new chapters? 13 just disappeared😔

edit: nvm, thank you speedcat for the update!!!

i'm confused did it get deleted or something but it doesn't matter ill see this to the very end

I’m lost...commenting to remind myself I read chapter 16...even if it’s being wonky rn. lol

I wholeheartedly recommend this!

The plot is interesting
The main character is really improving her confidence
and she has no problem using others as she goes on
The ML's dynamic with MC is great and he isn't abusive or forceful (to her) but he still retains that mysterious aura (also hot damn did the illustrator do a good job)
It's TLed very well and at a good pace
And last but not least.... THE ART! The art is simply gorgeous and every panel is the cover level of good!

Charlotte is the kind of person that has never really faced struggles. She said it herself in early chapters. If something bad happened, someone would save her. Everyone liked her for no reason. Everyone thought he ideas were amazing and she didn't really have to put effort into her craft. I think she's being set up as being a villainess but rather than being someone who is malicious, she's just not used to someone else being the center of attention. Being a good person has been easy for her because she's never been in a situation where she had to make a hard decision. She's never been jealous of anyone because she gets everything, she's pretty and talented, everyone is nice to her. Definitely I foresee her going in a downward spiral.

Users who are viewing this thread