The Villainess' Slow Prison Life Began with Her Broken Engagement - Ch. 3.1 - Twitter Extras

Group Leader
Popular enough for reprints, but not enough to not cancel the series? At least the novel continues the story and is translated.

@sambucety behold our shark-toothed goddess: https://mangadex.org/title/32725/hitomi-chan-is-shy-with-strangers

Good picture of charas,
who is in the pic p11, said Rachel one sama ? her brother or second prince😁

Dex-chan lover
Hm... something doesn't make sense. If Rachel had never seen Margaret before, then how did she predict and plan for the prince to cancel the wedding and imprison her?

Does anyone know if the manga is available in English outside of Japan? Cuz I looked around my local manga shop and I couldn't find it.

for the girl that asked, she obviously didn t plan for prison, she simply prepared a manual? ' someth forgot word (oh yea, protovol)* since she thought the guy was dumb enough to do something out there and stuff, or, nvm just read the source if u actaul want to know since medumb and slow so i reacted b4 looking at some words and reading ‘this q unneccsary smth else gonna forget all this in tminus 14 min"'’

or ima go sleep cuz gn-
,wot did i find indent?
, srry ignotr me, i meant her ppl prob competent enough that she own all ur base know all the plan and should have no trouble handle hila impulse decides +acts so,,,

_

Group Leader
The second prince is a cutie 😍 what a lucky lil guy ❤

Users who are viewing this thread