The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Thanks so much for translating this!! You guys are awesome. I am really excited to read more of this story.

Dex-chan lover
Oh... Another half sister added to my list of characters I hate with a burning passion.

Double-page supporter
Oh revenge so if she win and the other go back in time too it gonna be crazy.

God, I saw this set up like a million times already, but I don't know why here I personally love it!!!!
God, girl, destroy her, please!!!!

Yes! FINALLYYY๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
I've finished reading the novel it was so damn good I can't wait to see it on picture especially the good parts that turn the whole story upside down ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
The thing why I love this novel out of all reversed or going back from past kind of novels or manhwa is that the MC is always firm of what she wants even tho her love story is starting she doesnt want that love will be the hindrance of the plan she's has been planning from the very start because sometimes in stories like this when MC mets ML everything just kind of slow down because she'll be busy with him and stuff here she's just keep ongoing savagely droping bomb after bomb ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Dex-chan lover
So the sister is just pure evil? No redeeming qualities, nothing? ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Aggregator gang
Woah you're so fast. The first chapter just released a few hours ago in korean. Excited to read more cuz your team always bring high quality works.

Omg I can't believe they did a manhwa adaption !!! I can't wait to rediscover this story ๐Ÿ˜
Thank you so much for translating this, like always you're the best guys !!!

Just curious but how many raw chapters are there out right now? Because in want more! :3

Users who are viewing this thread