The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

the novel was thrilling emotional experience for me.. I don't really like how it executed the ending tho.. so if the manhwa are to change that, I'd be welcoming it with open arms.. as I was usually strict on my preference about adaptation (manhwa/anime) that should following and stay true to the original plot (novel/manga)..

@wangpuppy Darn you, you're making me very tempted to read the novel with your description. Now I feel like I have no choice but to read it.

Aaaaa it's here!! I absolutely loved the novel, it has such great writing and made me really invested in the story, I'm so happy this became a manwhua.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@Veny @Nekolyn @CronosusCZ
I found it here but don’t know if it’s machine translation or something else. Since it wasn’t on novelupdates there must be something wrong with it.
https://wuxiaworld.site/novel/the-villainess-turns-the-hourglass/

Nearly 300 chapters

thank you for picking it up guys !I am interested in this manhwa ❤️❤️

Contributor
What a horrible Way to die, especially after getting your tongue cut.
Poor girl she deserve her second chance.

Dex-chan lover
So okay. That one is easy. Just forgive your little shit of sister. Honestly. Just don't have any hard feeling on her and get rid of that feeling of wanting to take revenge...Let it go. Just kill her in a natural looking way. And if it doesn't look to be going well, hire murderers to ambush her in a unguarded moment, when out. Surely a dangerous measure, as this leaves wittnesses/blackmailers, but it is still better, then keeping your murderer in strikiung distance of your throat. You have your memories, so it should be possible. But firstly, as the veeeery first thing to do, ...GET RID OF THAT DAMN SMIRK YOU FOOL! ACT LIKE YOUR FORMER SELF!!! Then hire you own maids and defuse your old ones. Blackmail them into answering to you and just you. If you get rid of them, that little bitch will replace them with others. Its enough if they stay silent until she is gone.

Aggregator gang
To be honest. The sister looks like a way better MC.

The Villainess getting such a OP thing like a redo with the complete foreknowledge of everything her enemy did is distasteful. A story in which she didn't know who was responsible of her misery would have been better. The art is good but I fear that this manga won't be anything beyond a wish fulfillment.

Ahhhhh! I enjoyed reading the novel so I can’t wait for this manhwa!!! Thank you for your hard work 🥰!

Users who are viewing this thread