The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
We have two evils fighting against each other. I love their wicked smiles. And writing again is really good.

I thought maybe by paying back she meant pay her sister back for all the good deads. Nice one author. I was totally fooled

Cool they made s manwha! The novel was great, can't wait to read the manhwa.

I have read the novel and honestly I love Aria so much. What a clever girl! She is indeed a villainess 😆 but I'm rooting for youu

I'm confused so perhaps I'm misunderstanding something. Even if Miele somehow controlled the maids, Aria was still the person that ordered (or even personally carried out) all those acts against Miele. I can accept that both of them are simply bad people that hate each other for whatever reason but the way it's framed, it's not as though Aria is angry at Miele post-time travel because of some injustice but rather because she outsmarted her. But now she gets to go back in time to "solve the mystery" after having the true culprit spoiled?

@JaffaOrange just started reading, from my understanding so far Aria did commit some acts but not all of them, but nobody cared about the truth at that point. And her saintly sister did poison her mother, so she does have an actual reason for revenge.

Fed-Kun's army
A proper executioner's sword should have flat tip, showing that it is not a tool for war, but for justice

Group Leader
Welp.
9a2.png

Aggregator gang
Yeah like no one would hear all that.....that speech was way too long for it to work...

The thing that everyone confused
Is how the fk everyone didn't hear any shit that mille say

Hey guys, this is good? I love this art, but the dumb reincarnation story makes me nervous. It will continue to happen with love hate and heavy drama?

can someone mention me and tell me what is the sauce of the last pic *the white haired guy and the black haired girl* PLEASE T~T

Edit: I just searched google using the image and looks like the sauce is "A Tyrant's First Love"
<3

Double-page supporter
I don't like the fact they are overplaying it from the getgo. Children can't run covert schemes this overcomplicated, shit like this needs a buildup and children have to act like children.

I guess Shen Miao has spoiled me too much.

Users who are viewing this thread