The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Huh? I’m confused. What happened?

Reading the comments it looks like she turned back time? But to when? What? I’m confused. Why is she “huh”

@Keimichi

Aria wound time back by five minutes. It's her "cheat" ability: when she turns the Hourglass, she can rewind time by five minutes (once a day I think). She had no idea she had the ability up till this point, the next chapter or two will go into detail about how it works.

yesss her ability is finally being used :D thanks for the update!!

spoilers from the light novel!!
the hourglass can only be used by her bc of her bloodline (her father’s side) that grants descendants seemingly magical powers :D someone already shown also has a power toooo *winkwink*

@unime she just asked her maid to take the letter out, and the maid left. Suddenly, she’s right next to her..

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad Aria noticed the maid being suspicious, I was just about to rant on it. Can't wait to see Aria get rid of Mielle's supporters one by one, then maybe she'll become a little less evil and accept her step mother and sister, her brother needs an attitude adjustment as well. But, seeing Aria get revenge and watching those siblings fall is probably the better more satisfying option

@epidernise , spoil the story more for me please lol
Who are all the ones that can use magic? Is magic a common thing in their world? Is there any antagonist who can use magic as well? She can use magic because of her father's side bloodline doesn't that mean her sister can use magic too? The whole magic aspect of the story hasn't been explored much so far... Please spoil whatever you want to spoil
Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
I thought Mielle's maid impersonated the other maid or that the maid was fucking with Aria, now I feel like a dumbass.

When she gave her the necklace it made me forget that this story started with an execution.

@Acolytus omg lmao i thought the same thing until i looked at the comment section
i thought she was her maid's twin or some shit who worked for mielle

Aggregator gang
Oh, now I understand, she was sent out to give the letter but time went back to when she finished the tea

Users who are viewing this thread