The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

@Rayster
[/this is actually a big endgame plotpoint, you see Aria's biological father is part of the royal bloodline, the sole family with knowledge of magic's existance, I really don't wanna reveal much more, because it's part of the great payoff]

Dex-chan lover
@Rayster
spoil the story more for me please lol

Who are all the ones that can use magic?
Aria and the MC
Aria can return back 5 min in the past (save scum IRL) 😂
MC can teleport

Is magic a common thing in their world?
Yes and no, Magic exist but it's really restricted.
Very few people can use it and it's a national secret.

Is there any antagonist who can use magic as well?
No

She can use magic because of her father's side bloodline doesn't that mean her sister can use magic too?
Aria have magic because of two reason:
- the blood of her father
- a traumatisme event which served as a trigger
Aria and Mielle are stepsister, no blood related

The whole magic aspect of the story hasn't been explored much so far... Please spoil whatever you want to spoil
If you want but that be a big spoiler
- In the story, even if it's not excluded that other people can have magic, only the royal bloodline have it for sure
- Even in the royal bloodline, magic is rare
- Aria's father is a marquis from another kingdom, he was quite far from the royal succession but still a royal. He really love Aria's mother and wanted to take her with him but he have some business to take care and when he came back she wasn't here anymore he never be able to found her since she use alias at that time. He didn't know he have a daughter.
- The magic is trigered during a period of intense stress and take the form the owner want it the most at that time
-- Aria wanted to go back and correct mistake
-- MC was about to be killed and wanted to flee far away
- For using magic, there is a price to paid
-- The more the royal bloodline is pure, the less is the price.
-- Aria come from a quite far bloodline so she need to sleep almost all day after using it
-- Aria suspect her magic take her life litle by litle but we never really sure and she didn't want to try
Your welcome 😉

Magic is how the Royal family truely stay Royal, but what their power become depend on each person, mostly near-death wish
That's why Aria death invoke her power into time-reversal, but only the awakening was so powerful that can send her to years in the past.
And the count only marry "a beautiful protitute with a daughter", so all the count family have no blood tie to Aria.
Aria find new toy to play with...

Dex-chan lover
........Huh. That's going to be....handy.

Yeah, that head maid has been giving the stink eye for a while now. I guess it's time we move on to her.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!! ☆

Finally, the redhead maid enters the plot!!!
I liked that maid a lot. She'll really become useful for the revenge.... unlike that pathetic duke's heir lol

Dex-chan lover
So the hour glass still functions. I wonder how she will be using that power now. The amount of carnage she can make.

Dex-chan lover
oh shit! she has a time reversal and maybe advance tool now? but i bet its like 5 min or something, just enough to change a decision

ohmygod i did NOT see that coming
thank you for translating!

Thank you~ @skellez , @Kingdo , @Emonex
The spoiler-Tea was delicious and my curiosity-tummy is satisfied~ 😋😊🤗
This series is pretty good, great arts in full coloured, good pacing with a solid story and unusual main character personality (as in not forgiving and kind but very manipulative), it deserves more attention and appreciation from the manga readers IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread