The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Group Leader
Kinda feel bad for Sarah a bit now. At least love her back Aria. She can be your good sister that you never have!

I always like it whenever Aria cutely greets Sarah 😍 and I absolutely love her wicked smile 😍😍😍

I have a feeling she changed Sarah's future, debuting beside the noble with high positioning she thinks will happen in the future, won't happen I'm sure of it. I hope she learns a lesson from it but she may throw a tantrum, I just hope instead of acting like a child and throwing a tantrum she could act her mental age and deal with the realization well and properly.

I have a bad feeling Sarah wouldn't get the Marquis' attention - because she wouldn't have time for that magical handkerchief. Aaaah, I like Sarah so much, she is a cinnamon roll! Aria, you have no conscience >>.<<

Dex-chan lover
"Let's cultivate some knowledge...!" (p. 8)

This is now a wuxia cultivation story confirmed

I jest

And I really had hoped that Aria had matured a bit... It's hard to tell but she still seems rotten in her core

@Pocky8
I have a bad feeling Sarah wouldn't get the Marquis' attention - because she wouldn't have time for that magical handkerchief.
Yeah same, maybe she's in love with someone else already?

@Nogoodimaginativename LoL at the cultivation story xDD

Hm, I didn't think of that, but maybe. There's something in the background, a reason why she isn't looking forward to her social debut. Plus, now that I've read the next chapter, the handkerchieves are so magnificent and detailed! So unless Sarah had a timeturner (pun intended) I don't think she'd have time for another one. I could fully understand if the Marquis fell in love with her seeing that handkerchief.
Actually, what if he just sees her gorgeous handkerchief? That this is the handkerchief? 🤔

Aggregator gang
Jesus just when I think Aria might be becoming a better person she turns all wicked again LMAO I'm ok with it for now but tbh for her sake, I want Aria to experience a real human connection.

Lol i bet aria is gonna die or at least not end up with the marquess, just to smack her in the face because plot.

But i hope not.....

She still a villainess and I kinda fuck with it, honestly, I assumed this was a revenge story but I just.. is this gonna be story in which everyone gets fucked?

Double-page supporter
Even now, Arya shows that she is puts the Villaieness back into the "Villainess Survival" genre ^_^

Though the poor girl doesn't realize that she screwed up big time: it looks like she pushed Sarah's life in a different course... the one where she probably won't marry the Marquis and will lead the life of a humble teacher. Which will make her absolutely useless to Arya. And I don't know if I should feel sorry for the girl if that happens, or laugh.

😭😭😭NOT GONNA LIE I REALLY DIDN;T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN I LOVE SARAH DAMN, SHOULD'VE USED YOUR POWER TO HELP HER, THE ABSOLUTE SWEETHEART 😭

Sarah best girl crush ever omg so sweet 😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Only one that ever truly cared for Aria I love you so much Sarah!!!!

Nah, Sarah gets with the Marquess because of the handkerchief just like the past, and they both love each other very much. Aria also ends up realizing how much of a bitch she was just using Sarah and genuinely cares for Sarah because she was one of the only people (besides Jessie and Asterope) that truly cared and wanted the best for her. 😭❤️

Lmao I love that she infact, is still a villainess. I honestly didn’t expect that type of personality but I love it, it does feel like she’s going to change the future and get bad karma again if she keeps at it tho. I just hope that when the male lead does come in she genuinely has feelings for him and it’s not another manipulation. Thank you for the chapter!!:)

Aggregator gang
Two things:
One: Did it not cross her mind that Sarah might not end up as the Marchioness if she keeps changing things that happened in the past?
Two: Every time I think she might start caring for Sarah, she talks about using her 😭 Sarah is so genuinely kind, I can't take much more of this coldheartedness. I hope she will eventually appreciate Sarah for how good of a person she is!!!!

Edit: @Morsealworth I mean true, she has reason to be cruel. Especially to her "family"... But Sarah is such a good person, and I seriously doubt she ever wronged the MC in her past life... So even if I can accept her being as conniving as her family, it's still hard to stomach seeing her using Sarah like that....

Users who are viewing this thread