The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

God, the art is SO lovely... Aria in that rose dress is a total knockout!

And I think that Aria IS coming to love Sarah in her own way. Aria does care about certain people, like her mother. She may not be effusive about it and yes, she may be manipulative... but that doesn't mean she can't take care of her own folk. She's just vicious to those who have drawn her ire!

@mintcinno If those are actual spoilers then it's kinda anti-climatic and borderline terrible. First, it's very convenient that sarah manages to marry the marquis despite so many changes happening due to aria and second Aria realizing that she's a vilain and turning good, after all that build up about her becoming even more evil and manipulative than her sister in order to get revenge, is way too easy and safe

@rach1d
Although she realizes how much Sarah cares about her, she’s still evil. Don’t worry, she doesn’t turn ‘good’ she still effed up Mielle and the others all the way to the end.

Ugh I’m so worried about if there are consequences to using the hourglass so much. Stay safe Aria!

Aw she looks so cute and happy running to her teacher. So glad she has her.

Wow she looked so pretty in that dress! I hope she actually gets to wear it when she debuts.

... This girl is really a villain... Not that I mind, bc her "family" was really terrible. But I hope she doesn't end up being too op or smth... I've seen too many of these where it's someone low climbs to the top, but it turns out that they were of noble birth or smth... (tho this might still be one of those, bc the power of the hourglass is pretty powerful and could have come from a noble...)

Kinda worried every time she uses the hourglass. It might have some side effects that she doesn't even know yet...

Also she's being evil as the villainess is something expected though it would be better if she's not TOO evil

And why do i feel like everything has been running too smoothly, it's as if something is gonna happen. Maybe Sarah won't become the marchioness since too many things have changed?

Supporter
Her teacher will not become a Marchioness, because she will want to be a teacher... You changed her and her future...

I can see it coming...

Aggregator gang
This chapter has very strong Yuri vibe. But in a worlds where women can't have education the yuri development would lead to the downfall. Such a pity. Moe age gap yuri is one of my favourite.

@Tesla maybe that's for the best? If she(teacher) has no power she won't be used by our scheming heroine.

aw sarah is so adorable ;_; aria is pulling out in true villainess fashion and actually being a villainess which is honestly a bit disturbing but cool to see

@4sarah1212 The fact she's as rotten as our main adversaries is the point that makes it all better. I mean, if you had your tongue cut out before you were beheaded, would you be nice to everyone? If you were led into obvious foolishness your whole life, as your mother was a whore with very little time for you?

She's very human as a character, and that makes this story brilliant. Also, we finally see an actual villainess instead of a ready template of a shoujo heroine who was simply set up at the start of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread