The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
That sweet taste of revenge and humiliation she dishes out is so sweet. The main dish will be grand when and if we reach it.

Maaan, I have one more name for for my i-hate-this-btch list. That younger sister can stay there forever with Jieun, Irene, Beatrice, and others.

Thank you for this!

Judging from what she commented about her father not giving her a darn thing before on the first life, I thought I'd feel sorry for him for what's gonna happen to him later but this one sentence was enough for me to stand by MCs side.
Seeing her "brother" after knowing the spoilers just makes him look creepy

Dex-chan lover
Is there any male love interest for the MC in this story?

I’m happy that this novel got it’s manhwa adaptation. I was hoping for it ever since I read the promo chapter from SLC.

P.S
Should I be alarmed that I know everyone in that list by @baejoohyun?

@baejoohyun - You forgot the Sperado family! They're at the very top of my list. XD

And I'm just curious but for those who read the novel already, could someone please answer me this? Besides the sister and brother (major creep vibes from them, eck!) is the father and her mother maybe redeemable? Probably not judging by what I saw, but I thought I'd still ask anyway since she wants to save her mom. Finally, I read a lot of peeps mentioning this before, that Aria has zero hoots for her ML interest since it'll jeopardize her plans, so does that mean she'll never get together with him at all even after her revenge is complete? Thanks for all the info! I can't wait for more chapters! :3

Aggregator gang
Oweooo thank you always for the Wonderful update, may God also bless the team with delicious meals that Aria eats in this chapter hohohoho

She cut off her maid's tongue!? Mielle may have manipulated her but you can't deny she has great potential for being a villainess. This makes Mielle even more twisted.

@BlueCatMage
I did read the whole thing so ... if you really want to know:

her mom is redeemable. Her dad on the other hand... well, there are moments where one might think he is not so bad... but honestly.... he just starts being nice towards Aria because she told him some business ideas (she knew some trends because.... well, she knows the future xD). Aria realizes that he would never truly value or love her like he loves Mielle and he still tries to somehow hinder her (if I remember correctly... someone asks about how he got the business idea, he says because of his daughters advise and never corrects them after they asume its Mielle and not Aria). Don't worry, he gets what he deserves. And regarding the ML... they do end up together but it takes more time compared to other novels.

Sorry for my bad english ^^ if you want to, I can share a link where you can read the novel.

I found it hilarious how she took it as god gave her a chance to make Mielle and her supporters suffer. But i do want to see that happening.

Contributor
I wonder if the time-travel is actually explained in this story.

Would be funny if it was in fact a god who wanted to watch a different ending.

Lmao I just started looking at the raws this morning. I like using Kakaopage and guessing what the plots are on their webcomics. I totally had the dialogue all wrong in my head

Users who are viewing this thread