The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Aggregator gang
I've got mixed feelings about all of this lol. I feel bad for Oscar but I'm also super satisfied seeing Mielle suffered 😆.

Dex-chan lover
Oscar isn't married yet and he's already cheating.

I want cloak guy more.

Man all the comments from the gallery about prostitutes daughter definitely rubbed me the wrong way. Makes me happy when she handles those situations so well and calculated now. T.T

This chapter was loaded! First of all the guy bringing gifts for Mielle- someone of the prince? Second, KAIN'S FACE ASDFHJKDJDBDN I DIED. Third, Oscar's face lmao. Loved it

Reading the webtoon after reading the novel is so satisfying cause Oscar’s reactions to Aria isnt dramatic enough in the novel 😙

@cnd step brother they have no blood relationship besides that their parents got married to each other. Judging by how the nobles are reacting and the rumors of her before her time travel and the fact one of the maid mentioned that the female leads last birthday was different it should be around 1 or 2 years since she moved in and before that the FL mentions how he use to ignore or hate her, plus the fact that the brother is going to a boarding school they probably barley interacted with each other that much, at most they are acquainted strangers.

Dex-chan lover
It's not incest if it's a step-sister ( ´∀`)b

Evil characters are fun💀💀 even though she’s more manipulative than evil, I like her character WAYYY too much

Why I can't stop pitting poor Oscar? He doesn't have a clue that he is being used! God damm it Aria... T.T

Fed-Kun's army
here is oscar for you Aria, i mean the award, the oscar award 🏆 for your amazing acting

Users who are viewing this thread