The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

@MinoMicha OMG your totally right! At this point I feel like it’s been so long since we last saw prince guy I completely forgot bout that whole misunderstanding

Dex-chan lover
That guy's master...is probably the prince, yeah. It checks out since he tentatively doesn't know which daughter it is.

Poor Oscar. He's completely being used by Aria. One could argue that he should stay committed to his fiance, but Aria makes big plays and he's really just a good guy at heart, so he falls for it all.

The 'Sweet Home Alabama'

YALL I WISH I DIDNT SEE THAT HAHAHAHAHAHflshdlsj they aren't even related but wtf HAJAJAHA

Dex-chan lover
Oscar is so cute but I feel sorry for him 😂 or not bc I can look at him until Aria is using him for revenge

Bro I love the revenge but I can’t be the only one who feels completely anxious and on edge whenever she’s doing something horrible to get her revenge

Hahaha, I love this cunning little minx! Aria's laugh-cry face as she fled was AWESOME.

And yes, seduce them ALL, Aria! Even that skanky step-brother of yours, if it can be of any use to you!

I don't know how Aria does it. She has EVERYONE wrapped around her finger. What a great villainess.

AND LMAO. SWEET HOME ALABAMA

@peachybuns omg you’re not alone there was that chapter where she was testing the hourglass and said things to the marchioness and Jessie etc I was so damn anxious that it would suddenly stop working lmao

Fed-Kun's army
😂😂 gosh I love Aria. She continues to be incredibly entertaining. This is one of my favorite chapters so far

Users who are viewing this thread