The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Fed-Kun's army
For having an OP hourglass, Aria's pretty terrible at setting up plans and executing them. She spends so much time and energy doing stupid petty things. With the fur coat episode, she should have gone to find a business partner to work with rather than freely giving away ideas to that "father" of hers. Instead of screwing around with Oscar, she should be growing her influence in relationships and business. She has both knowledge of the future and the hourglass and she can't even get even the small wins.

She could be a major boss with power and assets by now. Would take a blind idiot to choose Mielle over Aria at that point.

@Afirs Lady ISIS is clearly older than Oscar "sad eyes" Frederik.. He has the most punchable face I've ever seen in a manhwa.

How dare that horrible woman hit our precious bae Oscar's face!
It's Aria's fault though, if only she would focus on the crown prince and her own future!
Somebody needs to tell her that the best vengeance towards haters is being happy.

Dex-chan lover
@baiexa She's quite literally a villain. Using people as it suits her, treating her maids horribly in her past life (even if Mielle encouraged her behavior), manipulating those who actually care about her to acheive her personal goals, etc.

Isis looks like some serious competition for our MC. Time to go from the Tutorial level to Nightmare mode.

@Goyal99Raj

I'd like to see you had a nasty childhood and live in that time and still come our with your morals intact. Unfortunately, there were alot of people like that during the time of aristocrats and nobles. The Nobles used them and they used them right back. Or maybe not. The point is, they hated each other. What I like about this story is that the MC isn't this angel and things aren't black and white. I like it when they are both bad, and the only difference between them is how jad they are when compared, a d who can hide it better.

If you dont like that, go read My Next Life As A Villainess. It destroyed the entire purpose of "Villainess" but...🤷‍♀️

Dex-chan lover
@TanyalsNotEvil I don't think you understand -- I love that the story's not shying away from showing Aria's dark/malicious side. Makes this even more enjoyable to read. I just get annoyed when commenters start treating her like a standard MC. The author took time to make Aria a fully-fleshed out character and saying "stop being jealous and just be happy" flies in the face of all that characterization.

Also, there's no reason I can't like both this story and My Next Life As A Villainess (which I haven't watched yet).

Users who are viewing this thread