The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Poor kids getting used by all sides, itll break my heart when he understands why Aria actually seduced him, wish him the best.

Double-page supporter
Every woman in this series is a bitch. Jessie and Sarah being the only exceptions. Hahaha.
Not sure why everyone is hating on the sister. She's doing the exact same thing to Oscar that Aria is doing. Kinda makes me like her a bit (although there's only enough room for one queen bitch in this story).

Dex-chan lover
@ShinSolaire He's sort of the victim in all of this I guess, but mostly because he allowed himself to be. He knew what would be expected of him in regards to interacting with Aria, but kept falling for her little pity parties. His sister is right to admonish him for it given their situations. It's the times and sort of society they're living in, after all. He doesn't really seem cut out for it all, the best move for someone like him might be to give up their noble title and take a step back from all this game of thrones type shit. Not that his family would easily give on on that, he is the male heir. They kind of need him even if they have to use him like a puppet.

@degenerateafro nah aria aint using force or abuse how can they be the same like ari is trying to make him fall for her but his sister isnt even trying shes forcing him not considering his own happiness and wants to rule the empire kinda his fault for letting his ssister treat him like shit hes indecisive and cant fight for himself thats why hes being trampled on wouldve hated him if he was ML

Aggregator gang
@Louah oh wow, i didn't even notice he was wearing it. Nice attention to detail!

Poor Oscar being pulled around. Yo Aria, can you stop messing with this pure boy and went to the love of your life instead?

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder how she'll react when she'll leran the crown is trying to bypass her. Especially byt trying to gain the favor of Mielle for HER future husband.

It's for the best. Don't forget guys she was going to seduce him not out of love but to get back at Mielle. He seems to be a genuinely good guy. As long as he doesn't betray her I think this is for the best

If they do as Oscar's sister say, I think Aria's revenge won't just be limited to Mielle when she finds out...

Fed-Kun's army
If they do as Oscar's sister say, I think Aria's revenge won't just be limited to Mielle when she finds out...
And that's not taking into account the crown prince. One way or the other, they are going to clash hard.

Double-page supporter
Mielle: do you want a cup of tea
Oscar: no i dont want any
Mielle: let me pour you some
Oscar: *while actively drinking tea* theres no need for that

I had to read over it a couple of times lol
Where did the tea come from if no one gave him a cup and why is he drinking it if he doesnt want any hahahahahahaha

Not her thinking she’s actually gonna become crown princess - anyways I feel bad for Oscar🥺 dnt worry bb- Aria is gonna DRAGGGGG your sister and Miele

Dex-chan lover
Will that cunt also die? 🤔
Her face when the crown prince doesn't choose her because he is more interested in Aria will be priceless :D

To recount, Oscar's a pushover, his sister's a cunt. The MC and her sister are both thots, and the crown prince is your average shoujo manga male lead. Honestly not a very compelling cast, but quite entertaining to watch them bicker.

Dex-chan lover
Oscar wore--- aria's gift---

Edit: *pulls oscar away* DONT FKING HURT HIM!! Like yea sure hes a bit weak and too soft but he doesnt deserve this bullshit! :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread