The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Looks like the only thing the prince has been looking into was his navel

Aggregator gang
That's the most comments I've ever seen on a chapter lmaoooo
On another note, I imagined another setting for the scene reading the novel. Thought it would take place indoors in the evening, not that it changed anything.

Dex-chan lover
@Spinaple The number of comments spiked a lot over here for a chapter like this, the silent majority coming out of the woodwork I suppose. I can think of a few series that regularly get these numbers on about every comment section, so I wonder if the same sort of spike could occur on them or if it's more like they just have a silent minority to begin with.

As for the setting of this scene, that's always one of the better bits of novels isn't it? Even if something's described it still depends on your imagination of that description, so people could end up with wildly different interpretations of the visuals in their heads.

Aggregator gang
@PoolSol LMAOO so true

I love his expression after spouting all the bs and realizing it's not her.

Discard the flowers that are soon to wilt haha. Isis you funny.

I think the count thinks Aria is a gold-egg laying hen, not a wilting flower.

I am so satisfied by the crown prince's shock at the end hahah.

And if this causes a rift between Mielle and Isis, even better.

Loooooooool. Been wasting your time investigating and sending gifts to the wrong person. Bout time the truth smacked him in the face. SUCK IT.

Ughh I feel so satisfied now that the clown prince realized hes been prank'd lmaoooo

Users who are viewing this thread