The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Prince about to realise that he showered in presents some random bitch. Pretty funny if you ask me.

About time, the whole confused identity plot was not just annoying but very dumb, talk about a pathetic prince, he's not even able to discern the name of the person he likes, he just makes an assumption, doesn't care to corroborate it and proceeds to bring shame to the one he was trying to please, man that country's future is bleak indeed; not to mention how conveniently no one says the MC's name when the prince is around, and last, it's an European society and people call each other by their names, not their surnames. So an initial confusion was warranted, the rest is just stretching a weak plot.
This was my biggest issue with this story, glad to see the story is back in business.

Yees. This is what I have been waiting for - a foretelling of a turnaround. Don't cry now because a certain someone will come to your side.
Thank you for the wonderful updates and all your efforts for scanlating it!
Hopeful in awaiting what comes next.

I fucking hope that confusion is not real, I mean at their 1st meeting he even suspected she wasn't Mielle vause it didn't fit with her personality as he speculated. So how did he not trully check whether or not the girl he's interested in was Mielle or not? AAAAAAAHHHHHHHASSDFGMKJSH THIS IS MAKING ME LOSE MY SHIT

Btw, Thank You for the hardwork everyone. Tho a cliff hanger, we still had the chance to read this story so THANK YOUUUU

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Finally! All these chapters were making me so sad. No matter how hard Aria tried, there was another person with another plan. Huuuuu 😭

SEE WHAT DID I TELL YA THAT MUDAFRICKING PRINCE MISUNDERSTAND OUR ARIA HE MUST'VE SENT THAT WHITE HAIRED BOY TO GIFT MIELLE SOME FLOWER DRESSES ETC AND HAHAHA HE WAS GIVING THE W R O N G PERSON 👏👏👏

Fed-Kun's army
THIS IS IT. I was waiting to see Asher's bamboozled face.
Finally!

Aggregator gang
Damn I just can’t wait till the MC and the Crown Prince meet

Big sad for our MC cause she thinks she’ll do for now

Isnt Mielle supposed to be taller than MC?
Nice chapter, thank you for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread