The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Oscar looking really good this chapter too 😔 (Mielle also looked really pretty in that shot by Oscar where Aria is realizing Isis is the one calling the shots...)

But ayyyyy finally Asher has realized Mielle isn’t Aria haha

Fed-Kun's army
MPKgzDL.gif

YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE THIS SHIT AND I MAY MOVE TO ENGLAND

I've got to go back and reread previous chapters to see what I forgot. Then go look for spoilers for the novel.

now, will Isis target Mielle for getting the crown prince's attention or not? also anyone knows which chapter is this on the novel?

My gut tells me that this Lady Isis is planning to overthrow the Crown Prince. Being Queen is not enough that she got tense of him attending the party, huh. How power hungry can she be?

@Lime-Tea thanks XD It seems you follow the novel? does the manhwa actually follow along with what happens in the novel without leaving anything out? I would like to read the novel after this chapter !

Supporter
This is the first time I read the Prince of the story trying to make a grand entrance for the Heroine but instead got a wrong person. It amuse me to no end

HAHAHAHA I THOUGT THE CROWN PRINCE ALREADY KNOW WHO'S ARIA ACTUALLY IT TURNS OUT HE STILL DONT KNOW DJFKDNSK

Dex-chan lover
Lmao finally! I wonder what the crown prince is going to do now!! He must be so confused

Users who are viewing this thread