The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Hahahahahahhahahahahahah 🀣🀣🀣

I. Have. Been. Waiting. On. This!

MIELLE YOUR TIME IS UP

I guess a little bit of sleep can solve all your problems πŸ˜‚

Group Leader
LoL his mix up may have actually brought on some really good results!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Isis isn't going to like her much anymore huh!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Aww yiss! FINALLY!

Please don't let there be yet another misunderstanding/hush-up before the truth is revealed to The Crown Prince and Aria at least!

Omo omo thank u for the release as always.
Nyeheheh im so excited :3
Mielle's in for it now owo. I can't wait for lady Isis's reaction!

Please next chapter asap 😭😭😭

I know you've been working hard translating and upload chapter. I'm greatly thankful for that πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ»

But, seriously I love Aria sooo much 😍. She's one of my favorite FL, she's really pretty, smart, and kind hearted (I know her purpose is for revenge... But I mean she's behaving nicely and all that revenge stuff completely make sense). And now the crown prince finally realized his mistake all along by fall into Aria's trapπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» I'm dying to know what he will do next and how the relationship between them will grow πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

I'm also very excited to see Aria finally can find her own happiness, seeing that the crown prince will be a great suitor for her and show interest to her 😍😚. And also how she's feeling down lately because of her worried about the future πŸ˜–πŸ€§πŸ˜­. I greatly wish she can save her mother from being poisoned and save her self from being beheaded πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜₯😒

πŸ™πŸ»πŸŽ†THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK BY SHARING, TRANSLATING, AND UPLOADING THISπŸ’œπŸ™πŸ»

Yes Bruh🀣
That's the face I've been waiting for!
Thanks to that Rain you got the wrong person 🀣 and also because you assumed she is Mielle

Ah YESSSSSS!!!!! I was getting so sick of the prince stupidly making things better for Mielle by mistake!!! I mean seriously he better make it up to Aria big time

LETS GO LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
(thank you for the hard work and effort ya'll have put into this translation! thank you so much <3)

Users who are viewing this thread