The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
That was...pretty funny, actually. He was SO confident and his usual smug flirty self.

Ironically, Aria set up the countermeasures to the Sister-in-Law ages ago. And as a bonus, rumors will spread from this for sure that's bad for everyone but Aria.

...Probably super awkward for the Crown Prince, but oh well. He can handle it.

@someunregpunk
in the novel lane/rain actually told the prince that he believed aria was the one he was looking for not mielle (after seeing how smart she was about the tax situation) and to check for himself whether it was actually mielle or not (funny enough i think lane got praised by asher for finding out it was aria and not mielle)
i dont believe this to be a spoiler as it happens right before this scene in the novel but just in case i put a spoiler tag

@mayuii around chapter 80 if you wanna reread the lead up/previous chapters, with chapter 82 continuing it as the previous comment has said

Lollll the crown prince is successfully tricked by Aria. Although it would be better if the meet earlier. At the very least Aria could receive help from him and not do everything herself

FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY
Important thing must have said 3 times.

SCREWW YOU, CROWN PRINCE. HOW LONG YOU AS....LE NOT NOTICE ?

WWWWWW I thought Sir Rain had voiced the oddity and mismatch to him already! So only now he's finding out huh. Good Job Sir Rain, my gray haired doggo!

@mayuii Should be around chapter 80, but sans some minor scenes, events have played out the same, just that in the novel we hear way more of the characters thoughts

Ahahahahaha, finally! I just hate the fact that Aria didn’t get to see that scene. She would’ve been laughing!

Hahahaaaa I cackled like an evil hen at the last scene , dear lord took him long enough to see through his inflated ego.

We need moreeeee the prince and aria scene hahahaha. This getting more InTeReStInG

Users who are viewing this thread