The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

ITS FINALLY HAPPENING OHMYGOD YE STAND THERE LIKE A FOOL U DUMBASS. U FINALLY FOUND OUT OHMYGOD.

OH MY GOODNESS THIS CLIFFHANGER. GET IT RIGHT NOW YOU IDIOT PRINCE. LITERALLY SAVE OUR VILLAINESS FROM ALL THIS STRESSFUL TRYING-NOT-TO-GET-BEHEADED BUSINESS. ALSO WHAT HAS HIS EQUALLY DUMBASS SERVANT BEEN DOING. HAS HE NOT BEEN REPORTING HOW OBVIOUSLY STUPID THE SUPPOSED "LADY ROSCENTE" HE LIKES IS? DOES HE NOT HAVE ALL THE RESOURCES OF KINGDOM COME TO INVESTIGATE THE FAMILY. WHATEVER MAN. LET'S SEE HIM TRY TO MAKE THAT SHIT EATING GRIN NOW. AND HE WAS EXPECTING TO SURPRISE HER TOO LMAOOOO

LMAO MIELLE GOT WHAT WAS COMING FOR HER . Imagine how embarrassed Mielle must feel! And she's gonna lose the support of the Fredrick family. Lmao I'm so happy! I can't wait for the next chapterrr.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M SO EXCITED FOR WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NOW OMGGGGGGG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THINGS ARE GETTING SERIOUS NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lol he finally figured it out!!! He’s been pretty dumb about this whole mistaken identity issue. Hopefully now that he knows the truth he can start giving Aria all his attention and she can finally get out of the funk she’s been in.

I also hope he demands back all the presents he’s been mistakenly sending to Millie instead of Aria! Or if not make a ginormous scene of making sure she’s publicly given dozen of much better presents. Or he makes it public that he never intended to give the present to Millie. Really I’ll take anything that’ll tear her off this pleased and high pedestal she’s set herself on so proudly.

Thank you for translating these new chapters!

Dex-chan lover
@Notesha right but the next chapter Aria knew full well that they were going to assume she was Mielle, and wanted them to keep doing so in case they were shady/ annoying people.

Thats what happened when u do clownery boy. Its so funny how smug he is thinkin hes gonna surprise aria with the big reveal but he got the wrong girl lol

@Heiress_Aries Exactly!! You would think that servant guy of the prince, or whoever he was, would've realized that Aria was much smarter and eloquent when compared to Mielle and might have thought, "hey, maybe this is the wrong person?" Like he literally says that he was disappointed that Mielle was not as smart as what the prince said and etc. But like nahhhhh it couldn't have possibly have been the half-sister no wayyyy... I guess for plot they chose not to do that? Or maybe he didn't know that there were two of them? Either way servant dude kinda did an oopsy lol... Well it all worked out in the end anyways and hopefully Aria can have some serious revenge now, I'm waiting mwuahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread