The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Rain subtlety helping her trying to connect the dots and she’s just shoots straight past the point LOL

I felt like i was him in the moment

Double-page supporter
Of all the rumours, they picked the one that was a true fact.
Also, any chapter wish Sarah in it is a good chapter !

Fed-Kun's army
Sarah that was a nice smooth 20% gay thought there ohoh
JK fr tho Sarah was originally one of the only people who knew how "lovely" Aria was, so now it feels like she's leaving the nest a little -> is the feeling I think they were trying to get across. (I am the first in line to want gay content but Sarah and Aria are v much mother/daughter-like bond here)

Aggregator gang
i like how the mom was also angry about the count trying to sell aria off lol
asher better make up to aria by sending her much better gifts than he sent mielle lmaoo
jkfdlasjfsd rain was so excited about aria almost guessing asher was the prince... aaaa no he's not interested in isis!!

Dex-chan lover
love mom being pissed at the idea of the 'father' essentially tossing aria to the lower status dude.

Ell

Lady Sarah is jealous!! Thanks author for this fan-service, a SarahxAria shipper like me just can be thankful

tenor.gif

Asher making me feel butterflies with that shit like 'let me wife you up, Lady Aria'

Sarah is like her mummmm shes just sad aria is getting older and she not as open to her as much as she used to be she feels left out. HOW CUTEEEEEE

Dex-chan lover
YAS. Sarah's love life is going well. Mommy's feeling a bit lonely now that her precious child is leaving the nest, but that's perfectly normal.

It's nice seeing Aria being sincerely adored. Shitty dad is shitty, but the prince knows now too, probably, so that's good.

Users who are viewing this thread