The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

this is one of the first times I've ever seen a series actually show age growth on the characters! love it

Dex-chan lover
"cheque"? So the scanlators are british or canadian or some other nationally but the US spells it as "check"

She is ageing waaaay too fast— Aria is becoming to look like an aunt of Mielle. Everytime she uses the hour glass, it makes me uncomfortable :v she haven’t even reached her debutante yet 😥

@REDRED since this story is told in an era of noble social classes, the spelling--which is archaic for Americans--is accurate for any English speaking region of the approximate period. If anything, using "check" would be more anachronistic.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the Chapter

I lowkey wanna know exactly how much she got and how it compares to stuff like average houses price in the Story...

Dex-chan lover
How does asher not know who did the tax scheme when his assistant was right there in the room when aria brought it up

I read the novel and I want to spoiler so bad! But I won't unless someone asks me for spoilers. 🙂
But this story is amazing and actually a lot more realistic than most similar stories.

I do recommend reading the novel cause it is a bit more detailed and a really good read. The novel is already finished so if you don't want to spoil the ending for yourself don't read it but otherwise really do.

Dex-chan lover
She only used the hourglass a few times and she already looks like she's in her mid-twenties. She really should stop relying on it, or it will come back to bite her in the back later.

@nanashi-san big ty for including the different screenshots of aria at different points in the manhwa... really helped point out the difference in her appearance as she kept using the hourglass!

Users who are viewing this thread