The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

thank you!!
Aria's actually really smart beyond her foresight of the future!!
honestly i'd prefer if Aria likes the crown prince for who he is even before the reveal..

Aggregator gang
Lol! That shade at Oscar is literally what every single reader is thinking.

Aggregator gang
@Mira995
With the pacing of the manhwa, it's not too far off, but there's a bit of plot to get through before he does. Trust me, it's well worth it because it's so satisfying when he does...
He finally reveals himself to her at Sarah's engagement party to the marquess. He pulls her away to a secluded place during the party and tells her he was the Crown Prince...and right afterwards Lady Isis (Oscar's sister/Mielle's supporter/Prince's fiancee) stomps up to them all pissed off that rumors would start if her fiancee is seen with a whore's daughter and Asher takes the opportunity to dump Isis on the spot. *Chef's kiss*

Dex-chan lover
@Xirre oh actually I don't know how much time passed. She got older by her looks due to her using the hourglass but I don't know how much time passed, it just feels to me like half a year or a near year.

I meant that she was 14 years old at the start of a novel (I fixed my previous comment now).

If in the novel it two years have passed, it'd be interesting to know (I guess I'll need to read it one day, but I still have Overlord on my 'to read list' 😅)

Honestly the business related stuff kind of goes over my head but this manhwa is still pretty entertaining 🤧

Ah, now I can actually understand what they are talking about, lol. Not pointing fingers, but i think everyone knows what a mean : P

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, the fact that she doesn't realize how good she is at figuring things out; she figured out the Prince's plans without knowing the prince.

And then the fact that she still thinks about Oscar...

Lmfao wait someone help I thought this was being dropped or am I like super confused? Anyways though I'm happy it's not bc u guys didnt like my translations anyways

Dropped? never heard anything about that. I have no problems with that though, i read the entire webnovel so i can just look at the raws.

Double-page supporter
@Wydhyuk this wasn't dropped, it seems the group just likes to do mass releases so they may be late with some chapters, that being said I hope you don't take this issue the wrong way, your translation looked fine to me and there are a lot of nice series being untranslated and you could help with them, keep up the good work.

Tbh, Aria is really smart. Even when you know the future, it's still hard to control things and use the info you know in the way it can benefit you. And the way she processes the info she gets too. No wonder the prince fell in love with her. Haha.
Thank you for these great translations!

Users who are viewing this thread