The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

I'm glad that Aria gave up on pursuing Oscar and made a power (in the financial world) of her own.

Dex-chan lover
Asdfgsgjhjt Aria that black dress is beautiful 😍
The duchess also wears nice dresses

I'm a bit confused, so why is she selling the sugar at only 20 times the price and letting the cafe owner sell for even bigger profit?

@skellez @x_Someil

The reason why i said that is because a few chapters back after using the hourglass, she slept for a long time and all the sudden she woke up taller and older looking, or was that a natural growth spurt?

Didnt it say it was using her lifespan, she said it was a small price to pay, right?

@rraannddoo She's making a ton of money and bankrupting the aristocracy and won't get blamed later since she's not the one selling it to them.

Omg this was such a good chapter! Aria is so clever. Tysm for the update!!! This manhwa is amazinggg

the start of Aria's business life ahhh~
who need a man when you can swim in a pool of gold coins loll

@xsweetmex She just went through puberty my dude, it's just more pronounced because she's sleeping a lot, and that's the price she pays for the hourglass, it takes of her lifetime in the present since she basically spends nearly half the time tired and sleeping

Double-page supporter
Damn Girl. She maid a killing and any of the bastards who give a second guess to the sources would be to busy fighting dirty on each other.

Loving "Villainess Leads". Moar!!!

Users who are viewing this thread