The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

also shes seems like she will be evil, definetily not psycho evil like mielle was when she was an adult but theres something still evil about someone whos basically an adult deciding to bully a child (although i suppose mielle is 14 so shes technically a teen but still...shes still in her formative years)
Still, she hasnt crossed the line to evil yet, she just has given mielle a pill of her own medicine, which one could argue is like, concerningly vengeful but i guess if someone ruined and manipulated me like mielle did to aria i would understand more personally
one thing i hope is that aria doesnt beocme a goody two shoes in the future, i hope she keeps that neutral evil personality, it would make a morre interesting comic this way, comics where the protagonist is a goody through and through are good and all but the variety is refreshing and exciting

The whole story concept IS Aria being a ‘wicked woman’. A warning to others who are interested in this story, she is not going to be nice like your typical heroine. But I wouldn’t say she’s so evil she does bad deeds and harm other civilians besides those who brought her to ruin in her past life, she treats other people pretty well. Aria is a very controversial character she is neither good nor evil, but I still very much love her and the series. Can’t wait to read more ❤️

I like when MC is strong and smart not like other manga MC. Thanks for the translation 🙌🏻

@jiisoo heya! are you still looking for typesetters? I can lend a hand for The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass. :^)

Wow, thus is way better than what I expected, Aria is a great character! Thank you for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread