The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

That's an interesting mother daughter relationship- cold, calculating, yet loving. I like it.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, a villainess who’s actually calculating and manipulative, not just “misunderstood” and seeking redemption. She has an interesting relationship with her mother, it’s almost like conditional love, like they care for each other in an unsettling way

I like that! When she thanked God for giving her another chance in life and swore to make people suffer and rather die, I knew already that this was my cup of tea! xD

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah because marrying a man you don’t love to spite your sister will make you happy....ooof

(if someone hasnt already said this)

schadenfreude
/ˈʃɑːd(ə)nˌfrɔɪdə,German ˈʃɑːdənˌfrɔydə/
> noun
pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune.

one of my favourite words,, rly applies to this story ngl

Aggregator gang
Having read until the end... So we had a glimpse of
Chloe's
appearance this early huh...

I'm really enjoying this. I like stories where the villainess become a better person too, but it's refreshing to have someone still be villianess, just a much smarter villianess.

So Jisoo of blackpink translate this? Wow I'm impressed her English get better and better👍🏻👍🏻

So basically she is just doing what meille did before ahead of her how original lol

We said she would have abandon her kid if she were her mother lol she really is a stupid wench... I don't even feel sorry for what happened to her lol Arghhh I don't like this Mc let's continue for a bit more

Fed-Kun's army
no like why is everyone hating the MC? did yall even read the synopsis? it literally says that she will become more of a villainess than her sister. what do you think you signed up for? if yall want a saint-like MC then go read something else

Thot war the manga.
Why do people hate on her? Answer is simple for me. Out of every MC I've read about in this genre, this MC is the biggest thot.

lmao i've always wished for a bit more realistic manga showing how bad the gap between men and women and social hierarchy at the time influenced people. like this ruthlessness isnt even enough for meee lmao. it hoestly doesn't even show any of the stuff i'd actually want to see tbh. i wish they would honestly show abolitionists, voyages, and such as and different political standpoints yk? like the women who showed their knees and ankles? that was seen as progressive back then

and yall are saying it too much but yeah

Fed-Kun's army
OKAY SO I'M REREADING THIS AFTER READING THE BOOK AND
YOU CAN TOTALLY SEE ARIA'S FATHER WHEN HER MOM TALKS ABOUT "SOMEONE WHO PROMISED TO COME BACK FOR HER!!!!"

I’m rereading this and all but I just realized how pretty her mother is- it makes sense why Aria is considered the prettiest in the empire

Users who are viewing this thread