The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

A power move from Aria damnnnn!! I love her so much!!

Also ngl the baron is good catch. He's young, very handsome, skilled in bussiness, has good morals, very polite and also kind. Considering he's even thinking of commoners. I like him, I'd like to marry him

@DestinyFate do you have compressed images turned on?? Maybe that's why the pictures won't load. It happened to me a couple of times before

Wait she's 15?? I thought she would be at least 17 by now... I guess because of the hourglass but I thought a couple years had passed already

Thank you for the update!!

omg baron you go, im rooting for you and your business
thank you for translating!

My gosh she’s so beautiful :)) i was in awe when she firts entered the store, and then the last frame! is! Amazing! Plus her haaair! Ahh the way the artist drew it is *chef’s kisses*

Also, i’m so happy we’re at this part can’t wait until
i see Annie
and this bourbom get togetherrrrr (lol sorry forgot how to spell his name)

Gosh, Aria looked so pretty wearing those clothes, well she looks pretty even in rags too. I've already finished reading the novel and it's quite surprising to see that the characters don't look like how I envisioned them in my head. The Baron looks nice too!

Group Leader
Aria is stunning in pretty much every way xD
Also, while a little ditzy at first, can't help but like the Baron... in a sweet puppy sort of way? Hopefully we'll get to see more of him!

I'm here for doing my ritual.

Appreciating the beauty of aria!
Haah so pretty ah..also kudos for artist.
every outfits looks detailed and beautiful
Also baron borboom looks hot- *slap *staph
I hope this not the last time i see him.

I want a series about him to-

I love her so much ugh.

I feel it's a need to gush about Aria every chapter, be it how gorgeous she looks in her outfits (she's wearing pants this time >///<) or how she just keeps on surpassing people's expectations.

Also, @levinleigh_carlysle could I ask where you were able to read the novel? The webtoon always leaves me wanting more TT_TT

There are serval panels miss it's the tea scene with Aria , mill and isis, I won't spoil it but that's missing

Users who are viewing this thread