The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

bruh..... we all forgot she was 15 cuz the hourglass made her looks age up to like 20

aria goddess be flexin her cravat gift and dear baron doesn't notice ùmú

everyone be pikachu shooketh when they realise our queen is 15 😂

I kinda wonder, does the hourglass age her with the rate at which it turns back time? Or does it take thr time that was set back and multiply it in some way? Most of the time it turns only back a few seconds so it seems more likely it's multiplying it.

@Wulfleyn someone has stated already earlier but the hourglass doesn't age her. She's growing more cause of the amount of time she sleeps now due to using the hourglass. Think of it as a forced growth spurt.

Oh I liked this chapter. :D

Also it seems like she is becoming a better person slowly.
Yeah she might buly that maid but honestly, she probably deserves it.

Double-page supporter
@ichigodream The Hourglass accelerates her aging whenever she uses it.
With that said, she died in her twenties and a year passed since her reincarnation, so she now actually looks her real age. Soyeah, she IS as old as she looks.
But of course, people in this timeline can't know that so to them Aria is a 15-years old jalbait.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

Omg I like totally flew through this chapter and I loved every minute of it💛 please continue translating and thank you for all your hard work✨🖤

Dex-chan lover
Yas my girl making allies!! Haha our mans thought he was gon get lucky until he realized her age lmaooo. Tysm for the update I loved this chapter

Double-page supporter
Aria~!😍😍 She's such a Boss. I hope she wears more types of clothing like that.

Also kudos to that guy for backtracking as soon as he realised her age. Very decent and moral. Unlike a certain useless prick.

Thanks for the chapter!!

Users who are viewing this thread