The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

Group Leader
So is she around 25 now? I mean due to the overuse of the Hourglass. The art style looks similar to the crown prince fiancee

This entire comment section is not paying attention to the things the novel readers have corrected. The hourglass does not make her age, it only tired her out. Using it doesn’t have any negative side effects other than her being sleepy. I don’t know where this idea came from(someone said it was a theory, but then why is it taken as fact by so many readers?), but it’s incorrect.

Double-page supporter
@Sparklepink12K
Her quickened aging has been brought up several times. Aria even said it herself that the Hourglass was aging her up (Chapter 32), and she would know it.
I don't know if it is in the novel or not, but in the Webtoon it is most certainly aging her up (possibly to have her not look like a kid all the time).

@Nayrael
Then apparently that’s what she thinks. However it’s still not true. The secrets of the hourglass get revealed, later.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

It's mentioned that she had a huge growth spurt after using the hourglass a lot but it doesn't age her up. I mean technically she's older anyways bc of her reset?
anyways love her dunking on cain. he's one of the grossest people in the series 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Thank you for the translation!

I'd like to read the novel but can someone tell me whether I should be reading it from the start or I could continue where this current chapter leaves off (please let me know where it leaves off)

Thanks for the translation! I love when Aria's schemes go just as planned, its so satisfying when things go well for her <3

i like that he has the decency to not be attracted to 15 year girls lmao the bar is so low

Users who are viewing this thread