The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

Fed-Kun's army
hahaha, i really love this story

@ryou83170 reread first chapters.. she clearly deserve that, and also she even take achievements from Aria.

@Halcygnus, idk if I'd call her the antagonist, she was manipulated into being one in her past life and it resulted in her death, she is just using her knowledge to get ahead in life.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, so when the dressing tasted normal again(due to the sugar being added)... It's because the maids are "on her side" because they are seeing the benefits of being nice to her?? They're all pretty much similar to Annie or worse, right?

I am thinking on reading the novel, but does anybody know where to pick it up from here?

It's interesting how the villainess remains a villainess throughout the story and doesn't seem to change that about herself. She's highly manipulative but, she's aware of it and uses it to her advantage. Never would actually want to interact with her but for the story, she works along nicely.

Fed-Kun's army
@leti456 story is not much progressed, so even if you start from 1, youll catch very soon

@alexk6340 she was made into villainess, but she wasnt. So now she just doing what she learnt from previous life

@Aniceflower123 but she wasnt villainess in previous life, it was all false accustations by her sister. You forgot?

her sister was the real villainess all the time, even now she manipulating in shadow, but now she losing to Aria

@Halcygnus, Reminder that even if she were to do good things the only thing that awaits her is a cruel and humiliating death. This is the only way to avoid getting her head chopped off, by pushing everyone who supports her sister to her side through manipulation.

Okay someone clarify for me. I thought Aria's food tasted bad, but actually it's that it tasted better than the other's? And it's because the maids favor her now? Am I understand that right or did I miss something at the very end?

Or--okay, when she said "normal" she meant it went back to tasting good, and that's because the maids made sure her food was better.

Users who are viewing this thread