The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

Group Leader
Haha , i knew i wouldn’t be the only one. Surely the bread basket couldn’t have been an accident? Who serves a baguette in a basket anyways?

I just read everything again and I have to say that the artist is really good at drawing the clothes especially the ruffles and patterns but I really love the pants attire that Aria wore in the previous chapters.

finaly she is beginning to grow....
and i dont mean her body i mean that mind still stuck in the throes of childhood
revenge is fun but only as a passing interest not a main goal
in the end your goal should always be to live life according to your own wishes
not to end someone elses because after reaching it one will net you a good life the other will only bring emptiness

FINALLy its abt time she got some character development.In these types of mangas/manhua the mc little to never gets any development and never gets any foils in their plans and imo,its irritating.Im glad shes starting to develop tho

This is the ultimate extra redemption character development moment for someone who didn't even need it. Love it :)

Not her in denial 💀 you ARE sincere, and you ARE jealous. Pack it up sis EDIT: the BREADDDDD💀💀 im SCREECHING

Users who are viewing this thread