The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
Awww now thats a real smile from our girl :') i hope she smiles like that more

Edit: that bread was intentionally drawn LMAO

Fed-Kun's army
Definitely Sarah and later
the prince, her fathers mother, and her aunt/cousin I think
are the people that help her realise what love actually is. Shes thankful to her mother but it's not the same at all.

What I really love with the manhwa version is the way they portray the romance between Aria and Asher😍 which the novel completely lacks (but the novel is still the best in understanding the characters personalities)

YES, I knew she wasn't that bad, after all. She's trying to survive, and everytime I remember that btch Mielle I cheer up for her villainess, but, this is her tru nature, she wasn't bad ufufufu, this makes me so happy!!!

Double-page supporter
Who cares about the bread, our villainess actually has a heart! What a twist

She's still lying to herself. There are little things she does (like giving advice to the old man who repaired her hourglass or when she saved the paperboy's life) that shows her kind heart. Wanting to survive does not make you a villainess, nor does wanting revenge (because they very much deserve it). She was a poor child who was manipulated until her very end. Even then, she didn't do horrible things (unlike that bitch). She didn't try to poison her "sister", 'brother" or "father". Yes, she was a bitch, but she didn't deserve that terrible death. I could say the same thing about Mielle, she was just a child manipulated by Emma. Of course, it doesn't justify what she did. She could've stopped when she grew up and matured, but she continued doing evil things. I could say that I love Emma's motherly love too. Making sure that Mielle is living a succesfull life whatever the price is, shows how much she cares for her. Even if I admire that love, it's unnecessary. Mielle would've lived a sucessfull life anyways. She had no reason to do such evil things.

Users who are viewing this thread