The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

Fed-Kun's army
Oscar is a little bitch, he cant do anything on his own that WILL come back to bite him.

I think im really glad she doesn't know that he's the crown prince because I feel like if she knew, her immediate thought would be to seduce him and use him for her own benefit, and would try hardening her heart in fear of it not working out or something along those lines. but because she doesn't know his true identity atm, she's allowing herself to think freely of him and actually get to know him in a genuine and natural manner. gosh everything about this Manhwa is so well thought out I love it sm

I think it’s normal for nobles to marry for advantage rather than love so I don’t really find Oscar’s case unusual.

@Celebrianna Oscar is only marrying Mielle because Aria is lonely. Since she's the daughter of an unknown man and a prostitute, she's been able to make him see her as the poor girl who has been isolated alone with no one at her side. He's the type of guy that can't help but take in every stray cat he comes across, plus Aria is max beautiful AND has been tugging at his heart strings perfectly. "I wish it was you that I could be with, but my sister refuses to allow it. So, instead, I'll marry into your family and ensure that you have a place to belong." Yeah, Aria had a perfect mic drop right there "guess who he was thinking about during your marriage proposal bitch"

I like how the orchids are the thing that makes her come to her senses. It's almost symbolic to how great of a role the Crown Prince will have in her salvation. It could also be symbolic how Aria is choosing the Asher over Oscar.

@MXCL do you really think it's that easy? it's not like he could just say that he wants to marry Aria. that's not how it works. that doesn't make him a "little bitch".

Fed-Kun's army
@TeKko0 I dont even remember my comment and Im not looking through 18 pages but, yes, yes it does make him a little bitch. He's completely whipped and a pathetic person overall and deserves worse than the ending he gets.

this chapter reminds me of what oscar said to aria when he carried her to her room and it just makes me sad grr i mean he's doing the best he can but what does he feel for aria? if i remember correctly, there were no romantic feelings but simply pity and attraction to her beauty. anyway, mielle and emma are still annoying as fuck

@MXCL no, he's not and he surely doesn't deserve that ending. he has no say in anything. his sister is literally the soon to be empress (not really, but he doesn't know that), what is he supposed to do?

Users who are viewing this thread